Tandem for pilots
Training tandem paragliding for pilots at Lake Garda
Paragliding tandem flight for your individual training
You want to learn new maneuvers and look for professional guidance to carefully approach your goals? Or do you want to overcome fears from previous unfortunate experience?
We have instructors for coaching and teaching you while flying together as a pilots team.
Tandem flight: daily at Lake Garda
See, feel, understand… as passenger you learn from your tandem pilot how to fly maneuver calmly and safely.
Your trainer explains every single move and helps you with steering. He supports you during all actions and guides you step by step to your personal success.
How it works: tandem paragliding for pilots from Monte Baldo
Come and fly the impossible with us
- make an appointment;
- meet and greet at the meeting point;
- briefing for flight and manoeuvers;
- go up with the cable car and short walk to the take-off;
- last weather check and preparation for take-off;
- evaluation of trainings flight in detail;
- rehearsal of manoeuvers;
- get airborne and enjoy flying.
Requirements: can I enjoy a tandem flight for pilots?
This is what you need to be a co-pilot
- minimum age: 18 years;
- weight: 45 kg – 100 kg;
- physical and mental health;
- pilot license, A-license, IPPI card stage 4;
- outdoor clothing;
Price: 199 Euro
All services are included
- instruction and detailed explanation of manoeuvers
- tandem flight with special trained instructor
- video and analysis directly at the landing
Time of day:
Sorry, you can‘t. We have a special license for tandem flights that enables us to pass the queue with our passengers (we don‘t have to queue up).
People – who do not fly – better go to the landing field, where you almost can see the whole flight and welcome the one flying back on the ground.
Airtime will be around 15 minutes depending on the manoeuvers you want to train. We start our flights daily at 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 and 18 o‘clock, if weather conditions are flyable.